Mar 29, 2013

Port Townsend

So our family has 2 favorite places to go, the ocean and the beach.  When we talk about going to the beach, the kids know that we are going to Port Townsend.  My mom's side of the family has a beautiful house on Discovery bay that they so graciously allow us to use when they are not using it.  We decided to pack up and go for the long weekend in February.  The weather was not horrible but is was not great.  I love being at the beach or ocean when it is stormy and just cuddling up watching the rain or playing games.  This trip was no different.  The kids had a blast playing, watching movies, and we were even able to venture over to Sequim to go through the Olympic Game Farm.  It is a trip where our family made some more great memories!
Daddy playing games with his Kiddo's
This is the face we get a lot of from Edith when we try to take her picture

The Olympic Game Farm.  Edith was doing great just ridding along until we came upon the Llama's.  They were a little to close to her through the window.


This guy was my favorite!  I know it is not a good idea but I wanted to sneak him home with me because he looks so cuddly!  I love bears!
 


The bunnies were the only animal that Edith would feed because they were on the ground and could not reach the window:)

My 3 favorite people!  I love them all so much and cherish every experience we get to share.  I am blessed!!

This is the view from the house!






 Thank you again Ross family for allowing us to be a part of your family and sharing in the wonderful house.  We are Blessed to call you family!  Looking forward to many more memories!

No comments: