Mar 14, 2011

Edith's 1st Birthday

It is so hard to believe that a year ago our lives changed for the better. I never thought that I wanted a little girl but now I can not imagine not having a girl. This past year has gone by so fast and there are so many memories that we made this first year of her life but I know that there are lots more to come. We could not have asked God for a more perfect, spunky little bundle of joy to make our family complete. There is not a moment of every day that I do not thank God for the wonderful family He has blessed me with and the opportunity that He gave me to be able to stay home with these wonderful children. Happy Birthday Peanut, Mommy and Daddy Love you so much!

Edith a year ago!

Edith today at 1!

1 comment:

etav said...

Happy birthday! Wow, it did go fast!