Nov 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

There's a pumpkin on my butt?

What was I suppose to say?
When I am 1, I can have candy they tell me!
Se we had our first Halloween with our Little Elliott! Needless to say, at 5 months old we did not go trick or treating. We went to grandma & grandpa Neeley's house and than to Great grandma & grandpa Neeley's. He got clothes from both of them. Now that is what I like as a treat! We than headed off to Grandma Lynnie's & Papa Wayne's where Elliott got his first candy(more for mom and dad than Elliott). Than we went to Aunt Molly's house to help her hand out candy. She had about 175 pieces of candy and we ran out. That was with only giving one piece to each child. Here are a few pictures of our little Pumpkin!

1 comment:

LDraper said...

Too cute!

Happy Halloween!