Jun 9, 2007

First few days at home!



Elliott was not to happy to get his first bath at home. Grammie got the pleasure of giving it to him. He does not like to be cold or naked. I guess that is good. He had a very busy day last Sunday with visitor's. His Great Grandma and Grandpa Johnson came to visit him as well as his older cousin and Auntie and Uncle. It was very cute to see Aubi just look at him. I can not wait until they are old enough to play together. We are all doing well. I have had 3 big outings this week and am feeling pretty good. I have to take it slow still but I am healing. It is so much fun being a mom. Even the late night feedings are not so bad. Hope all is well with everyone.
Love to you all,
Wes, Erin & Elliott

1 comment:

Keven & Alicia said...

It was good to see you all yesterday! Hang in there Elliott, baths get much more fun:)